6.7 Cummins EGR Cooler & Throttle Valve Delete Kit 10-14 Dodge RAM 2500 3500 6.7L Cummins
Regular price $106.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% brand new, never been used
- This kit is intended for off road use
- Eliminates soot build up and clogged EGR Valves
- Coolant tempatures run cooler because they are not running thru EGR Cooler
- Hot exhaust gasses are not being re-routed back into the motor
- Completely replaces EGR Valve & EGR Cooler, No other parts required for installation
- All DPF/EGR-OFF tuning products are STRICTLY FOR RACE USE ONLY
- Professional installation is highly recommend.(No Instruction Included)
- 2010-2014 Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup L6 6.7L Diesel
- 2010-2014 Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup L6 6.7L Diesel
- 1X Intake Block Off Plate
- 2X Exhaust Block Off Plate
- 1X Support Bracket
- 1X Coolant Hose
- 1X Coolant Hose Connector
- 2X Hose Clamps
- 4X Stainless Steel Bolts (M8 x 1.25 x 20)
- 1X Stainless Steel Flange Nut (M10)
- 2X Stainless Steel Bolts (M10)
- 1X Stainless Steel Bolt (1/4" x 20)
- 1X Stainless Steel Nut (1/4" x 20)
- 1X Stainless Steel Lock Washer (1/4" x 20)
- 1X Stainless Steel Bolt (5-16")
- 1X Stainless Steel Nut (5-16")
- 1X Stainless Steel Flat Washer (5-16")
- 2X Gaskets
- 1X Stand Off Bolt
- 1X Throttle Valve Delete Tube
- 1X Gasket
- 4X Flange Bolts
- Does not Require Removal of Turbo, Intake Manifold or Up Pipe.
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Completely Replaces EGR System, No other Parts Required.
- Pressure Tested and Guaranteed not to Leak.
- This Product is designed and intended solely for legally-organized and sanctioned, closed- course, off-road competition use and is not for use on public streets, roads or highways. This Product is capable of disabling the emissions system on some vehicles. Emission delete products are for the above-mentioned uses only—or where emissions equipment is not required by law. Use on public streets, roads or highways is a violation of federal and certain state(including California) and local environmental laws. Your vehicle will not pass emissions testing if the emissions system has been disabled.
- By purchasing our delete kit, you are also (a) certifying that your use of this Product will at all times be limited to lawful off-road competition uses consistent with the terms of this Disclaimer and (b) consenting to the disclosure of your identity to any governmental entity responsible for regulating emissions and/or enforcing emissions laws.
- In the event that the buyer accepts but subsequently determines that he/she will not be able to comply with the terms of this disclaimer, the buyer may promptly return this product, in a new and unused condition, with a dated proof of purchase, to the place of purchase within ten (10) days from date of purchase for a full refund.